Is it necessary to pre plan?
It is not necessary to pre-plan, however, pre-planning eliminates about your specific wishes and eases the burden on your loved ones.
How to Join:
1. Call (888) 273-3553 to request a Membership Packet
2. Complete the Statistical Information Sheet & return it to us with the one-time membership fee of:
$35.00 for a single person
$50.00 for a couple
Checks / Money Orders should be made payable to:
Cremation Society of Mid-Michigan (CSMM)
This fee is for record set-up and is non-refundable and does not apply toward final service costs
3. Mail completed document and funds to our office:
700 N. Monroe St.. Bay City, MI 48708
4. After all paperwork is processed, you will receive a Registration Certificate & Wallet Card
5. Your Membership Registration is complete!
At time of death:
1. Immediately notify us,
Cremation Society of Mid-Michigan,
toll free 1-888- 273-3553
2. We coordinate and handle the transportation of the deceased to our facility
4. We obtain the physician's signature on the county cremation permit and Death Certificate
5. After all legal paperwork is complete, the deceased is taken to the crematory for cremation
6. The cremated remains are returned in a solid container and released to the individual designated in writing in our file