Church and Chapel
Hmong Family Funeral Services
Dedicated to serving the Hmong and Asian Communities...
And honoring their family funeral traditions.
414-313-0061 or 414-708-4703
By choosing Hmong Family Funeral Services through Church and Chapel Funeral Homes you can expect:
- Sensitivity, respect and knowledgeable understanding of the Hmong and other Asian funeral traditions, customs and practices…
- An average savings of $2,000 - $3,000 compared to other fine funeral homes…
- Services offered by knowledgeable, caring, bilingual and professional staff members…
- A facility specifically designed and remodeled to accommodate your family funeral needs…
- A vast display of monuments, caskets and other merchandise to view on site when making arrangements…
Our Service and Pricing Philosophy
Church and Chapel Funeral Homes servicing and pricing philosophy is pretty straight forward: Every family deserves outstanding, personal and meaningful funeral service experiences at affordable costs. Our funeral home is dedicated to providing complete, compassionate and dignified services at less expensive fees compared to other fine funeral homes.
It is common for those we serve to experience savings of more than $2,000 to $3,000 while receiving quality, comprehensive and personalized services. Families need not sacrifice value while staying within an affordable budget with Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
We invite you to compare and contrast our fees and services with other funeral homes. For example, the Church and Chapel full-service traditional funeral fee is $2,385 (excludes casket, vault and cemetery charges), while other fine funeral homes basic service charge ranges from $3,900 to over $6,000 for the same services.
Families should not have to choose between quality and affordability. We take great pride in providing exceptional end-of-life care at economical pricing for all families who place their trust in us.