We understand that every family has different needs. From the type of gathering, to the selection of readings and music, to the final resting place-every aspect of a funeral reflects the uniqueness of the individual who is being honored.
At Lechner Funeral Home, we have the resources to meet your every need, all under one roof. Your dedicated funeral director will work with you to put together a personalized package-one that takes into consideration your religious and cultural traditions, your personal preferences and your financial means.
The services you select may depend on whether you are making immediate arrangements for your loved one who has passed, or wish to make advance arrangements for yourself. Either way, we will walk you through all of the services we offer, listed below, and explain the costs and benefits associated with each. |
- Ceremonies, Services and Gatherings - A traditional funeral ceremony includes a visitation, a formal service at the location of your choice, and transportation to a cemetery. Other public or private gatherings may include a Graveside Service or a Memorial Service and music selection.
- Memorialization and Personalizing Services - There are many ways to keep the memories of your loved one alive, and to create a personal tribute that may be shared with others. We can offer ideas to help your family plan a unique memorialization, such as displaying memorabilia and photographs, creating memorial folders and memorial DVDs.
- Caring for your Loved One's Remains - Our experience and professionalism will help when it comes to transferring, forwarding or receiving remains; embalming; preparation; sheltering; cremation; or immediate burial.
- Final Placement - Your family may request a burial or scattering at a cemetery, or on private land. We can help you make all the necessary arrangements for these types of services.
- Products and Merchandise - Choose from a large selection of caskets, vaults, urns, and markers in our newly renovated showroom. We also offer a variety of personalization items, such as engraved caskets, casket corners, veterans packages, memory candles and other keepsakes.
- Transportation Services - Hearses, limousines and service vehicles are available, based on your family's needs.
- Cash Disbursements, Filing Services and Benefits Assistance - For your convenience, we accept visa or mastercard to pay others on your behalf, such as newspapers. We can also assist you with certain paperwork, such as filing permits and documents, securing veteran, social security, or insurance benefits (if applicable) [link to Helpful Links section]; handling wills & probates; and obtaining certified copies of the death certificate.
- Concierge Service - We offer transportation services. We will come to your residence for prearrangements or at-need funeral arrangements. We will take you to Social Security, the Surrogate's Office, your florist, or any other appointments that may arise.